Sunday 10 June 2012

The Final Finals

I'm not sure if there is much point with this post. All I have been doing this week is studying, studying, studying. However I didn't want to miss a week of blogging!

So, yeh. That has been about it. Me and the library have become very good friends over the past few weeks. Also me and the girl who works at Joe's seeing as the other day I walked in and before I even opened my mouth she said "medium soda right?"....what can I say, I have flex's to use and a refreshing diet coke helps when trying to work in the heat! Gorgeous weather as per usual, which makes studying extra hard as the beach is RIGHT THERE. All I want to do is be on a beach with a book and a drink.

Tomorrow I have my Spanish final,  and after that I will never be leaning Spanish again! Well, at least not at Warwick. Their language centre sucks. It has amazed me how much better I have become in such a short amount of time. I had Spanish lessons for two years at Warwick and I have learned more here in the past 9 months than I ever did there. To the point where sometimes, I will say a word in Spanish instead of English, completely by accident. Also I text two of my friends solely in Spanish! I'm going to need to get me a Spanish friend when I get home.

In one week's time it will be my final day at UCSC. I can't believe how quick this year abroad has gone. I want to go home to see friends and family, of course, but I just love California! If i had it my way, I would move everyone here.

Well, that was boring but at least it was a post! My sister is coming on Wednesday to spend a few days taking in the sites of Santa Cruz and I am very excited! So expect a long post next week! I shall leave you with a couple of picture of the local wildlife I have taken over the past few days. BAMBI!



No comments:

Post a Comment